Yes! kimisonweb.com takes pride in our safe and secure shopping environment. In fact, in this day and age, established legal websites on the Internet have become some of the safest places for transactions to take place.
Do I need to register in order to make purchase?
You may opt for register or not register with us.
• Register : By register, you will have also have the option to sign up for our mailing list which includes sale notifications, new arrival updates and discount coupons! For future purchase, just simply click, log in registered email ID and password (can be reset anytime if forgotten). All information is safely kept.
• Without Register : for Instant and Fast Checkout. Just fill in information required, as and when you want to purchase an item.
How do I register?
Click Log in (even if you not yet registered) on the right top bar of the page and fill out your email address and preferred password. You will also have an option to sign up for our mailing list, which includes sale notifications, new arrival updates and discount coupons!
What happens if I forget my password?
Just click on forgot password and we will email your password to your registered email address.
What are the shipping guidelines?
We strive to pack and ship all orders within 24 hours after payment is received. Orders made on Saturday will only be shipped on Monday. We provide both local and international shipping.
What is the cost for shipping within Malaysia?
We are currently using POSLAJU service for shipping within Malaysia, including Sabah & Sarawak. The shipping cost is charged based on the WEIGHT of the item.
Tracking numbers are emailed once posted.
What are the international shipping costs and methods?
Here at kimisonweb.com, we ship worldwide. All international orders are shipped using either Malaysian Registered Mail or PosLaju. Malaysian Registered Mail is a postal service that will take 2-3 weeks and will require signature upon delivery. Poslaju is Malaysia's Express Mail Service and delivers within 3 - 5 business days. Signature will also be required. Tracking numbers will be provided for both services by email once shipped. All orders are charged a flat shipping rate as follows:
|Country||Malaysian Registered Mail||Poslaju (Express Shipping)|
|All other Countries||110||300|
Will I be charged customs and import charges?
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
How do I shop on kimisonweb.com?
1. If you are not a existing member, create an account at kimisonweb.com by clicking "Log in" on the top right hand corner. (Or just proceed with the shopping (add item to cart) then registered when checkout.)
2. Then, add items to you your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button on the product page.
3. This will lead you to your "Cart". You have the option of whether to "continue shopping" (bottom left hand corner) or check out by clicking "Next" (bottom right hand corner).
4. Check what you have in your shopping cart anytime by clicking the grey cart logo (top right hand corner).
5. If you choose to check out, fill in your details and follow the steps, You can choose your preferred payment method.
What are the payment methods?
Customers can pay via Online Banking or Bank Deposit to the following bank:
How do I use my credit/discount coupon?
Credit coupon codes or discount coupon codes can be entered during the checkout process. The new total cost will be reflected before you confirm the order.
6. How does the Loyalty Program work?Our Loyalty Program rewards all shoppers*! Here's how it works: